Mom's Spaghetti Sauce.
You can have Mom's Spaghetti Sauce using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mom's Spaghetti Sauce
- It's 2 cup of Chopped onion.
- You need 3 clove of Garlic, minced.
- It's 1 can of Large crushed tomatoes.
- It's 2 can of Small tomato paste.
- It's 1 1/2 cup of Water (depends on how thick you want it).
- You need 1 of Bay leaf.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Pepper.
- It's 1 tbsp of (Heaping) oregano.
- It's 2 tbsp of (Heaping) basil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Sugar.
Mom's Spaghetti Sauce step by step
- sauté the onion and garlic in olive oil until softened, stirring often..
- Add tomatoes, tomato paste, salt, pepper, sugar, and remaining herbs.
- Add water, until desired thickness.
- Simmer for 30 minutes to an hour, stirring often. Keep covered/uncovered..