Fish In Spaghetti Sauce.
You can have Fish In Spaghetti Sauce using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Fish In Spaghetti Sauce
- Prepare 2 slice of pollack fillet or any fish.
- Prepare 2 cup of spaghetti sauce.
- You need 10 small of cherry tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 of grated carrot.
- Prepare of SEASONING.
- Prepare 1 dash of salt and pepper.
Fish In Spaghetti Sauce instructions
- Oil the base of a baking dish then layer grated carrot and cherry tomato then top pollack fish.
- Season fish with salt and pepper.
- Top spaghetti sauce then bake at 200 C for 20 to 25 minute depending on the thickness of the fish.