Momma's chunky spaghetti sauce. When your hungry clan requests, "Spaghetti, please!", you'll be happy to oblige with this simple savory sauce. It proves appetizingly that homemade spaghetti sauce doesn't have to simmer all day in order to be hearty and delicious. Chunky Italian Spaghetti Sauce Haiku: "This isn't 'chunky' would not cling to our noodles.
WINTER Chunky GARDEN SPAGHETTI SAUCESeasonal Holiday Recipe Exchange. Homemade Spaghetti Sauce With Canned Tomato Sauce Recipes. The frozen seasoning blend is found near the bags of chopped onion in the frozen vegetable section. You can have Momma's chunky spaghetti sauce using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Momma's chunky spaghetti sauce
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1/2 lb of ground hot italian sausage.
- Prepare 1 packages of sliced mushrooms.
- It's 1 large of white onion.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of chopped garlic.
- It's 2 can of diced tomatos.
- You need 1 can of sliced olives.
- It's 6 cup of favorite marinara sauce.
- It's 1 of italian seasoning.
- It's 1 of ground black pepper.
- It's 1 of crushed red pepper.
- Prepare 1 pinch of granulated sugar.
- It's 2 tbsp of butter.
Stirring olive oil into the spaghetti sauce at the end of the cooking time smoothes out the sharp flavor of the tomato. There are so many tomato-based sauces out there that it is easy to become confused over which is which. Marinara sauce is probably the easiest to mix up, as it is the most traditional and authentic tomato-based sauces from Italian cuisine. Chunky Spaghetti Sauce will be the perfect addition to your next pasta dinner!
Momma's chunky spaghetti sauce step by step
- Saute onion, mushrooms, and garlic in butter.
- Brown and crumble meats.
- Add meats to vegetables.
- Add diced tomato, and sliced olives.
- Pour in marinara sauce and add seasonings.
- Simmer 45 minutes to an hour or until sauce thickens to desired consistency.
- Serve over noodles.
Simple ingredients, complex flavors, and easy to make! Does it get any better than homemade sauce?! Cut the spaghetti squash in half lengthwise. The squash is done when the insides can be poked with gently with a. Chunky Spaghetti Sauce recipe: Try this Chunky Spaghetti Sauce recipe, or contribute your own.