You can cook Spaghetti Sauce using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spaghetti Sauce
- It's 3 clove of Garlic.
- Prepare 1 slice of Onion (Minced).
- It's 1 lb of Ground Beef.
- You need 1 of Whole Kilbasa Sausage Link.
- It's 16 oz of Marinara Sauce.
Spaghetti Sauce instructions
- Sautee Garlic and Onions.
- Slice Kilbasa into 1/4"to 1/2" sections. Add to pan. Cook for about 5 minutes.
- Add Ground Beef. Cook until brown..
- Stir in Marinara sauce. Stir occasionally until boiling..
- Add spices of choice(Italian seasoning, Oregano, Parsley, Rosemary, Thyme). Simmer for about 10 minutes..
- Serve with pasta of choice. Recommend spaghetti.