You can cook Spaghetti Sauce using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spaghetti Sauce
- You need 2 lb of lean hamburger.
- It's 1 medium of onion diced.
- You need 1 of bell pepper diced.
- It's 2 of celery stalks sliced and diced.
- You need 2 can of tomato sauce 15oz. each.
- It's 2 can of tomatoes 15 oz. each.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of minced garlic.
- It's 1 tbsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sea salt.
- You need 1 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 3 tbsp of Italian seasoning.
- You need 8 oz of fresh mushrooms sliced.
- It's 1 can of black olives sliced 15 oz. can.
Spaghetti Sauce instructions
- Brown hamburger in large skillet or stockpot..
- Add onion, bellpepper, and celery.
- Add tomatoes, tomato sauce, and worcestershire sauce..
- Add all seasonings..
- Simmer sauce on stove or in crockpot for a minimum of 3 hours for a good blend of flavors..
- Add mushrooms and olives approximately 45 minutes before serving..