Extreme Veggie Spaghetti Sauce.
You can have Extreme Veggie Spaghetti Sauce using 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Extreme Veggie Spaghetti Sauce
- Prepare 3 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- You need 2 cup of frozen 3 pepper and onion blend.
- It's 1 cup of shredded carrots.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground cumin.
- You need 1 tsp of chili powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of red pepper flakes.
- You need of garlic grinder.
- Prepare 2 of thinly slced small zuchinni.
- Prepare 2 of thinly sliced yellow squash.
- Prepare 4 of thinly sliced Roma tomatoes.
- You need 2 cup of canned low sodium mushrooms. (drained).
- You need 1 of 32 oz. jar Arrabiata sauce (this is a spicy marinara sauce, any spaghetti sauce will do).
- You need 1 tbsp of oregano.
- You need 1 tbsp of basil.
- Prepare of shredded Parmesan.
Extreme Veggie Spaghetti Sauce instructions
- In very large skillet, season carrots and onion/pepper blend with cumin, chili, red peppers, and garlic. Heat in olive oil until carrots are soft..
- Add remaining vegetables and season with oregano and basil. Cook until veggies are soft, but not mushy..
- Stir in Arrabiata sauce. Cook until liquid us reduced. Sprinkle generously with shredded parmesan. Serve over pasta or a baked potato.