You can cook Spaghetti Sauce using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spaghetti Sauce
- Prepare 1 lb of Ground beef.
- You need 1 tbsp of Minced onion.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Minced garlic.
- You need 1 can of Diced tomatoes - 14.5 oz..
- It's 1 can of Tomato sauce - 8 oz..
- Prepare 1 can of Tomato paste - 6 oz..
- You need 2 tsp of Basil.
- You need 2 tsp of Oregano.
- It's 3/4 tbsp of Garlic powder.
- Prepare 3/4 tbsp of Onion powder.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of Sugar.
- It's 1 dash of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 dash of Parsley.
- You need of Water.
Spaghetti Sauce step by step
- Brown the ground beef in a large skillet. When it is almost done, add the minced onion and minced garlic..
- Once the meat is cooked through, add the diced tomatoes, tomato sauce, tomato paste, basil, oregano, garlic powder, onion powder, sugar, parsley, and a generous dash of salt and pepper..
- Take the tomato sauce can, fill it about half full with water, and add that to the sauce. Mix well!.
- Bring just to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low, cover, and simmer for 15 to 20 minutes..
- Serve over your favorite pasta. Bon appetit!.