Garlic Spaghetti Sauce.
You can cook Garlic Spaghetti Sauce using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Garlic Spaghetti Sauce
- It's 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- It's 2 tbsp of minced garlic.
- It's 1/4 tsp of red pepper flakes.
- It's 1 tsp of salt.
- It's 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- You need 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 2 tsp of dried oregano.
- It's 28 oz of whole tomato (blended).
- You need 8 oz of tomato sauce.
Garlic Spaghetti Sauce instructions
- Cook garlic in oil until brown. Then add red pepper flakes.
- Add blended tomatoes and tomato sauce.
- Add salt, pepper, and sugar. Stir and let simmer for 20 minutes..
- Take off heat, add oregano. Enjoy!.