You can cook Spaghetti Sauce using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spaghetti Sauce
- It's 2 of containers fresh baby portabella mushrooms, quartered.
- You need 1 lb of Italian sausage.
- It's 2 teaspoons of majoram.
- Prepare 2 cans (6 oz) of each) tomato paste.
- You need 1 lb of ground beef.
- You need to taste of salt and pepper.
- Prepare 4 cloves of garlic chopped.
- It's 4 teaspoons of basil.
- It's 1 of medium onion, diced.
- You need 2 cans (24 oz) of each) diced tomatoes.
Spaghetti Sauce instructions
- Put tomatoes, tomato paste, onion, garlic, basil, majoram, and mushrooms in a large pot on high heat till boiling the turn down to low..
- While sauce is cooking, brown ground beef and itailian sausage in a separate pan.
- Once meat is fully cooked mix into sauce and let simmer for an hour and a half. Stirring every 10-15 mins.
- If you want to cut the cook time in half cook down the mushrooms and onions in a separate pan before putting them in the sauce..
- P.s. its always good to have glass of wine while cooking :).