Ground Pork Spaghetti Sauce.
You can cook Ground Pork Spaghetti Sauce using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Ground Pork Spaghetti Sauce
- It's 500 gram of ground pork.
- You need 1 tsp of salt and pepper.
- It's 1 tbsp of light soy sauce.
- It's 1 tbsp of pounded of each of ginger, garlic and shallot.
- It's 1 can of plum whole tomato.
- You need 4 of dice fresh cherry tomato.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of light soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of brown sugar.
- It's 45 tbsp of each of Heinz tomato Sauce and Chili sauce.
- Prepare of dice scallion for garnish.
Ground Pork Spaghetti Sauce step by step
- Pound finely the ginger garlic and shallot then mix it to the ground pork with seasoning of light soy sauce and salt and pepper then mix well.
- With oil pan fry the ground pork till its lightly brown then add in a can of tomato.
- Add in some Heinz tomato sauce and Heinz chili sauce with the light soy sauce and brown sugar then mix well together with the fresh dice cherry tomato and let it simmer for 3 minutes then off heat and add in the cooked pasta and mix well.
- Serve immediately and top with some chop scallion.
- Leftover Ground Spaghetti Sauce, Great With Wholemeal Bun Leftover Supper.
- Had this today, ground pork spaghetti sauce steamed white rice.