Spaghetti sauce. Homemade Spaghetti Sauce is so full of flavor and it's easy to make it in large batches for freezing or canning for easy homemade meals that are prepared ahead. Easy homemade spaghetti sauce, using ingredients you probably already have in your pantry! This recipe is a family dinner staple!
This flavorful spaghetti sauce from scratch is the only spaghetti sauce recipe you'll ever need! This homemade spaghetti sauce recipe has been passed down from generation to generation. This is a delicious, pure spaghetti sauce recipe for home canning from the USDA. You can have Spaghetti sauce using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spaghetti sauce
- It's 4 stalks of celery.
- It's 1/2 of red onion.
- It's 1 of yellow onion.
- You need 1 can of tomato soup.
- Prepare 1 can of crushed tomatoes.
- You need 2 cans of muchrooms.
- You need 2 cans of tomato paste.
- You need 1 can of cut tomatoes.
- Prepare 1/2 of red pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 pound of ground beef.
- Prepare 4 cloves of garlic.
- It's 2 tbsp of basil.
- It's 2 tbsp of oregano.
- It's pinch of salt and pepper.
It's a plain, simple and mild sauce, not too spicy, ideal for those with simpler tastes. This spaghetti sauce…is good sauce, my friends. It's rich, meaty, a cinch to make, and it can be frozen and used on spaghetti, in lasagna, on top of garlic bread, or over the top of ricotta-stuffed. Homemade Canned Spaghetti Sauce is FAR better than anything you can find in a store.
Spaghetti sauce instructions
- Cook ground beef in pot till half way browned.
- Cut up celery,red pepper and onions into small bite size pieces. Mince garlic then add veggies, mushrooms (juices included) and garlic to meat.
- Add salt and pepper to the pot and cook until veggies have been softened and meat is cooked through.
- Add all canned tomatoes.
- Add basil and oregano.
- Oregano simmer and taste occasionally till done.
This canned spaghetti sauce is HANDS-DOWN the very best with home-grown tomatoes. This homemade spaghetti sauce recipe was passed down from my Sicilian grandma. If you love this homemade spaghetti sauce recipe, you will love some of our other Italian Recipes This is the only spaghetti sauce my family will request! I hope your family enjoys it as much as mine does! Taste the difference with Homemade Spaghetti Sauce from Delish.com.