Garden Fresh Spaghetti Sauce.
You can cook Garden Fresh Spaghetti Sauce using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Garden Fresh Spaghetti Sauce
- You need 4 of medium onions, chopped.
- You need 1-1/4 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of olive oil.
- Prepare 4 of garlic cloves, minced.
- It's 12 cups of chopped peeled fresh tomatoes.
- Prepare 3 of bay leaves.
- Prepare 4 tsp of salt.
- It's 2 tsp of dried oregano.
- It's 1/2 tsp of dried basil.
- You need 2 (6 oz) of tomato paste.
- It's 1/3 cup of packed brown sugar.
Garden Fresh Spaghetti Sauce step by step
- In a large Dutch oven, saute the onions and the pepper in oil until onions are tender..
- Add garlic, tomatoes, bay leaves,salt, oregano, and basil..
- Simmer for 2 hours, stirring occasionally..
- Add tomato paste and brown sugar; simmer 1 hour longer..
- Remove bay leaves..
- Serve over pasta!.