Fuhgitaboudit Spaghetti Sauce. Great recipe for Fuhgitaboudit Spaghetti Sauce. I wanted to make a good, homemade spaghetti sauce, but it's the middle of summer and I definitely didn't want to warm up my house any more than I. Spice Up Your Jar Spaghetti Sauce Delicious Fuhgitaboudit Spaghetti Sauce Big Poppas Sweet Salty Spaghetti Sauce Canned Spaghetti Sauce Extreme Veggie Spaghetti Sauce Simple.
This is the only spaghetti sauce my family will request! I hope your family enjoys it as much as mine does! Here is my families homemade spaghetti sauce passed down from my grandmother in The BEST EVER Homemade Spaghetti Sauce. You can have Fuhgitaboudit Spaghetti Sauce using 19 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Fuhgitaboudit Spaghetti Sauce
- It's 2 (28 oz) of cans crushed tomatoes.
- It's 1 (15 oz) of can tomato sauce.
- It's 1 (6 oz) of can tomato paste.
- Prepare 4 cloves of (large) fresh garlic - crushed.
- You need 1 of medium onion - diced.
- You need 1 of medium bell pepper (color of your choosing) - diced.
- It's 8 oz of fresh mushrooms - sliced (optional).
- You need 2 tbs of olive oil.
- You need 2 tbs of granulated white sugar.
- You need 2 of bay leaves.
- You need 2 tsp of dried parsley.
- It's 2 tsp of dried oregano.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dried basil.
- It's 1 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It's 1/2 tsp of crushed red pepper flakes.
- You need 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- You need of Optional Meats.
- You need 1 lb of ground beef - raw, pinched into several small pieces.
- Prepare 5 of Italian sausages (mild or hot) - raw.
Try this Pressure Cooker Spaghetti Sauce everyone will enjoy. Learn how to make Instant Pot Spaghetti Sauce Recipe. Spaghetti sauce is in a very similar boat. This quintessential American sauce has little to do with its original Italian marinara roots.
Fuhgitaboudit Spaghetti Sauce instructions
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Add olive oil, onion, and bell pepper (and mushrooms if desired). Cook about 2 minutes, stirring frequently. Add crushed garlic and tomato paste stir to coat everything with tomato paste. Cook 5 minutes more stirring constantly..
- Dump both cans of tomatoes and tomato sauce into a 5 quart crock pot. Add cooked veggie mixture and all remaining ingredients except meats. Stir to thoroughly combine..
- Add ground beef, stir gently to combine. Nestle whole sausages down into sauce until covered. Place lid on crock pot. Cook on low for 5 hours..
- At 5 hours, remove sausages, cut to 1/2-1 inch slices. Return to sauce, stir to combine. Turn crock pot up to high, cook with lid offset for 1 additional hour to thicken sauce a little. Serve over pasta of choice (remove bay leaves before serving). Enjoy!.
- Note: This makes enough that I freeze about half for another night!.
Instead, it's a totally customized recipe that. This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Print Recipe Show ❤ & Comment Jump to RecipeI'll. Make this Easy Homemade Instant Pot Spaghetti Sauce (Pressure Cooker Spaghetti Sauce).