Spice up your jar spaghetti sauce!!!! delicious. All Reviews for Spaghetti Sauce. this was a great base recipe that you can do all kinds of things with. i used my home grown tomatoes basil and oregano in it instead of canned tomatoes and store bought spices; and put it in my crock pot to cook. i doubled it and will freeze the rest. thanks! i gave it. Spiced Spaghetti Sauce is a thick and meaty spaghetti sauce flavored with just about every spice in the spice rack. Tastes a lot like Cincinnati Chili.
Food Network makes that easy with their collection of low fat, low calorie and low carb recipes. Jarred pasta sauce certainly doesn't taste the same, but it's really easy to dress up when you need something quick. Dice up some vegetables and sauté them in a little oil before adding the sauce. You can cook Spice up your jar spaghetti sauce!!!! delicious using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spice up your jar spaghetti sauce!!!! delicious
- Prepare 1-2 jar of favorite spaghetti sauce.
- It's of I large yellow onion.
- It's 1 of large bell pepper.
- It's 1 of large yellow pepper.
- It's 2 tablespoon of ground cumin.
- Prepare 4 tablespoons of dried oregano.
- You need 2 tablespoon of seasonings salt.
- You need 1 tablespoon of paprika.
- It's 1 pound of ground meat (turkey, beef, pork).
- You need 1/3 cup of veggie stock.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of butter.
- Prepare 1 of small can tomato paste.
Onions, peppers, carrots and garlic are all good, but you can throw in pretty much anything you like. Break Spaghetti and lay pasta layered changing directions every layer. This Southern Spaghetti Sauce Recipe is a savory, rich thick homemade spaghetti sauce filled with aromatics and spices ready to devour over pastas! The ingredients above really create the most delicious and rich homemade spaghetti sauce filled with Southern flavor.
Spice up your jar spaghetti sauce!!!! delicious step by step
- First melt butter and add diced green and yellow bell peppers and onions until soften..
- Then add that meat you decided to use to the veggies with the veggie stock..
- Add your jar sauce to the mixture along with all of the seasoning. Simmer on low for 15 min..
- If you like your sauce to be thicker then add the tomato paste..
- Let simmer for another 10 min..
- I love to add fresh mozzarella cheese cubes and slowly let it melt with the fire off but a top on the pot. ENJOY!!!.
I will never, ever buy jarred sauce again! By far the best and easiest spaghetti sauce to make. This easy spiced up Comeback Sauce Recipe is a favorite condiment to have on hand for dipping just Comeback Sauce Recipe This easy spiced up Comeback Sauce Recipe is. I am saying this because this spicy sauce is made with Indian spices.